7/02/2008

BUBBLE Rock 'n' Roll Hell

BUBBLE Rock 'n' Roll Hell 2004 Basementboy records 320 kbps
Big top / Deadender / Kiss or kill /Break me / Lovestains / Down n out in Hollywood / Headcase / Mistake / I hurt myself / I'm alright Jack / Outro .
Produced by The Glammer Twins .
BUBBLE : Share : lead vox , guitar / Bam : drums , vox / Brian : bass , vox .
Bubble exploded on the Hollywood scene in '97 when leaders, Bam (drums) and Share (guitars, vocals) started out with guts and a vision as just a two piece band of drums and guitar! The idea? To have a blast on stage, lose the pretence and get their rocks off musically! It must've worked because they were offered the band residency on "glitter/punk night" at Hollywood's Goldfinger's. Combining disgustingly hooky melodies, raspy vocals, loud guitars and punk attitudes, Bubble went from being an exciting unpredictable group to becoming brash, alterna/pop/punk leaders at the forefront of the new "glitter" scene. Their totally DIY self-produced 15 song album "how 'bout this?" is a shining example of great songs, spectacular hooks and is definitely a "classic-to-be". With the right Bubble blaster Brian Wong (bass), this band is charged with electricity and excitement!
Bubble has already done a very successful tour of Japan (April 2000) and returned there in December 2000 after hitting the UK with their high energy brand of rock n roll/pop/punk/sleaze. This group has no shortage of credits, but that ain't what they're about! Delivering an unforgettable live set, this band is ready for world takeover. This group has no shortage of credits, but that ain't what they're about! Delivering an unforgettable live set, this band is ready for world takeover.
Bubble's "SparkleStar" will be in the upcoming movie - "Dancing At the Blue Iguana" starring Daryl Hannah and Jennifer Tilly. Bam used to bash skins for The Wildhearts - Five Miles High

9 commentaires:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

BUBBLE Rock'n'roll hell 320 kbps + artwork

Link :
Click on the title or ...
http://rapidshare.com/files/
126572152/BUBBLE_Rock_n_roll_hell.rar

Enjoy it !

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! Here PAul from Poland. I've got request. Can you send me in mp3 format or link to wav files to three Strychnine songs and one P.Eudeline? I've got problem to put them on audio CD.
Thanx.
Paul
myszonjp@yahoo.co.jp

"Pas besoin d'etre un homme" (LP)
"La rue esta hous"
"Arretez la cadence"
P.Eudeline "Des demain"


PS. Maybe you'll put here for e.g. Extraballe LP or BIKINI, TICKET,...

shader a dit…

Nice blog!
Wanna exchange links? My blog is : Best Kept Secrets (http://best-keptsecrets.blogspot.com/)
Please visit and if you like it you could add me to your bloglist. Just leave a message on my blog if you do that. Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

Hey, this one's really good! She doesn't sing like she's playing a character, like a lot of sleaze rock vocalists. Do they have any other records?

the Reluctant Rogue

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome blog, not a lame record or an uninteresting artist/band in all those mentioned in here. Not to say I own a copy of each of these records...

Great work. Thanks !

El Capi a dit…

http://rapidshare.com/files/127129987/Alejandro_Escovedo_-_Real_Animal.rar.html

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Bubble has recorded 3 albums : "How about this" "Total harmonic distortion" and "Rock'n'roll hell" + a split Christmas CD EP with the Black Halos !
I'll post the others ...

Sandbox a dit…

No more BUBBLE'S albums? It's impossible to find or buy in my country. I loved BUBBLE band a lot. I hope you post new albums as soon as possible!

Nice Job and thank's for all.

Anonyme a dit…

Dear friends!

Is it a problem to convert iTunes to MP3? I say NI :) Its really puzzling not being able to play iTunes tracks with my $300 iriver!
Digging for a solution brings certain results. To [url=http://drm-removal.com/features/iTunestoMP3/convert_iTunes_to_MP3.htm]convert iTunes to MP3[/url] I used this tool drm removal (drm-removal.com or something like this, please ask me - will find that web again). I don't care what is drm - what I read, its something dealing with protection and nothing about iTunes.
But this tool really works for me and it converted quickly my iTuines entire library, including video files!.

How do you convert it? Why itunes brings this foolishness? I didn't like ipods at all! They simple stuck and suck!
What is that drm that I loose converting my itunes to mp3?

thanks in advance!