5/07/2008

JEFF DAHL GROUP 3


JEFF DAHL GROUP Vomit wet kiss 1987 S.F.T.R.I. 320 kbps

I came to thrill / It's a lie / One little kiss / Vomit wet kiss / Suicide city / Mary , are you living ? /Ain't nothin' to do / Paint it black / Lustfull glances / Whatever happened to fun ?

Produced by no one . Recorded by S. Ross / B. Wurster / G. Seymore .

Sympathy For The Records Industry 002

Jeff Dahl Group : Jeff Dahl : guitar , vocals / Bruce Duff : bass / Scott Morrow : guitar / Amy Wichmann : guitar / Steve Lang : flute , all percussion / Cheetah Chrome : guitar .

Here's the first Jeff Dahl lp's (with Cheetah Chrome on guitar) on Long John's Sympathy For The Record Industry label !

Never issued on cd , Max has done the artwork for you !

And don't forget :

"The new album, MONKEY CITY ROCK N ROLL, will be out as a limited edition 6 song 10" vinyl PICTURE DISC EP of just 500 copies on May 27th, 2008. Be forwarned, I’m told that the entire pressing has been reserved by the distribution companies and most of these are heading to Europe. Only a few will be available in USA stores or from Steel Cage direct. I’m not even going to have copies to sell! (Seriously, it’s that damn limited!) So if you’re a vinyl freak, good luck finding a copy. Not to worry too, because the full CD, with all 10 songs will be out about a month later. Oh, and the cover art for the 10" and the CD will be entirely different." Jeff Dahl on Myspace .

16 commentaires:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Jeff Dahl Group : "Vomit wet kiss"
320 kbps + artwork by the great MAX !

Link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/
113243274/jeffdahlSOTDvomit.rar.html

Enjoy it !

El Capi a dit…

http://www.borninthebasement.net/?p=776

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

I've seen the borninthebasement post but here you got more : the Max artwork that transforms the lp in cd (lol) !
...and naturally we 've done our own rip !

El Capi a dit…

No , sorry , I Only it was indicating you that here there is another disc in this blog. I am sorry that you have not understood me

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

It's a joke Capitain
Don't worry I have understood ...

Anonyme a dit…

I got the copy that I posted at the Basement from 'Soulseek'...and the artwork from 'Rate Your Music'as yours is a much better copy I'm gonna delete our version.

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Hi Babber,
I was joking ...
I like the Borninthebasement blog & I've take a lot of things from it !
Don't delete the link ! You can take our cover (and sound also ...)for your blog if you want it !

Anonyme a dit…

Great ! Jeff Dahl, my wonderful 'phantom' cousin from the States (just an internal joke only 1 person understands - Hi Andy). You can never go wrong with any alvum from Jeff !!
GoodGuy666

Anonyme a dit…

About WHAT are you discussin' here???? As far as I know these are 2 completely different LP's, so why speakin' about deleatin' one of the links ??
What does "Vomit wet kiss" have to do with Jeff's part time band "Motherfucker 666"? But I assume at least you know what you are talkin' about. Maybe I just get your wires crossed ?
Grinnin' myself to death !
Peace!!!! Ääääähm sorry I meant dope, guns and fucking in the street!
GoodGuy666

Anonyme a dit…

Another fantastic post! Since i'm too lazy to rip my own vinyls and not gifted enuff to make such wonderful artworks, this post (also) make my day better! Keep the rocks rollin'! If someone interested on Dahl, i posted a recent interview he gave me for our zine. just copy the link...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=98136540&blogID=390823319


PS: Is there any chance to post goodies from the Sucksex Records releases of the Freddy Lynxx majesty? Thanxx anyway!

Anonyme a dit…

midnight rambler I don't see the point of us both posting the same stuff...you obviously didn't like the fact that we posted it first...I've now removed it.

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

mihaleez ,
I have read the Jeff Dahl's interview ...
Did you always involved in the Gang Bang zine ?
I'm interested by a subscription ...

vex_voxtone a dit…

C'mon guys there really is no reason to argue about posting Jeff Dahl stuff. Jeff is an amazing musician and a great guy. All I can say is that if every blog on the net shared only one Jeff Dahl song world would be much better place. Keep up the good work and THANXXXX a million!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Yep! I'm the 1/5 of the editors. I'll send you our stuff for free but sadly this zine is printed in Greek. We gave it for free anyway. What can i say, some call us stupids, but we wanna spread the word about the music we luv. I'll keep you updated if ya like, with our stuff. I'm working alone on a new zine, in english this time about (believe me) the Sons of the Dolls! I wanna do somethin' in the vein of Fr. Lynxx and Hiroshi. A J.Thunders related zine. If you are interesting on this, any help is appreciated. Contact me on myspace to send you a HUGE interview that i took from Waldo. It said a LOT man! Keep the rocks rollin lad! You rule here!

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, midnight rambler

I'll come be back soon !
Your blog is fantastic.

No passeran

Anonyme a dit…

Hey Mihaleez.

Some of the Thunders Sucksex singles are available here -

http://eternally-yours.blogspot.com/