1/24/2008

THE SOLUTION


EMMA AIME !

8 commentaires:

acresofbears a dit…

Hi:

I've got the Rangehoods covers- how do you want me to get them to you?

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Wonderful!Thanks for that!
The covers of the Rangehoods "Long way home" are hard to find !
If it's the cd's covers can you scan it at 200 dpi, please ?
If it's the lp covers you cut the covers in 4 parts at 300 dpi !
I know that I ask to you a lot work !
After you can upload it on Rapidshare (or where you want )and send me the link here on the blog .
A big thank you for all !

Anonyme a dit…

emma
good taste

un peu cher pour l'instant
effet d'annonce ou de nouveauté
faut attendre un peu
8)
bon week-end !

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Pour dd:
Wild Kingdom ,label suédois !ça reste toujours un peu cher !mais tu as raison ça devrait baisser !

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

For acresofbears :
Thank you !
I've downloaded it : I got the front (very good scan ) ! the tray seems to be here but when I try to open it : no view ! Would you , please try to do it again (only the tray) ? Thanks!

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

For acresoftbears :
Thank you for the tray ! Good work !
I've tried to buy "Long way home " but it's a very rare lp (cd also) ! I have only find the 1st mini lp !

Would it possible to have a scan of the cd itself & ( if there's one ) a scan of the inside booklet ?
If you have a wish for a next post : tell me ! and I'll do my best to get it !

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

For acresofbears :
Un grand MERCI !

Anonyme a dit…

the solution
env 10€ avec CDBABY
postage inclus
+de 20€ a la FnUCK
en + comprenne pas baisse de vente
8)
trop fort c frenchy !!