5/13/2009

VA - Bezerk times - Alive over Germany


V/A Bezerk times ...alive over Germany cd 1991 320 kbps
GREG KHIN : Future girl / Madison Avenue / Cold hard cash / Secrets meetings // THE RUBINOOS : Rocking in the jungle / Falling in love / Hard to get / Red light / Promise me // EARTH QUAKE : Street fever / Security / From here to eternity // TYLA GANG : The young lords / Styrofoam / Fireball / Hurricane / Whizz kids.
Recorded live in Hamburg (14. & 15. March 78)
Produced by M. K. Kaufman & G. Kolotkin.
Beserkley Records was an independent record label based in Berkeley, California from 1973 to 1984. Beserkely is usually regarded as a power-pop label; during the seventies, the band released albums by Earth Quake, Greg Kihn, Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers, The Rubinoos, and The Tyla Gang. Several other artists appeared on singles, or on compilation albums.
The Beserkley team alive in Germany ... very highly recommended especially for the Tyla Gang !!! The Tyla Gang ... waooow one of my favorite bands ( I know , I 've a lot of favorite bands !). Each time I saw the Gang on stage it was a fireworks ! Trust me they knew how rock you ... check "Whizz kids" the last song , play it loud & there's nothing more to say !

6 commentaires:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

VA-Bezerk times-Alive in Germany 320 kbps + covers

Enjoy it & leave comments if you like it !

ratboy69 a dit…

I got this vinyl record. Glad i can have it now on my hard drive. Thanx a lot for this.

Anonyme a dit…

Always thrilled to find some live Earth Quake. And some Tyla Gang too. Thank you, you've made my evening.

Anonyme a dit…

salut
felicitation pour ton site,
j'ai pu re-écouter earth quake, mes vinyl d'epoque etait trop "craquant", je recherche sean tyla babylon et just popped impossible a trouver si tu l'avais ce serait géant
thanks a lot

Anonyme a dit…

Dear Anonyme. I have Just Popped Out ripped if you need it, get in touch.

Andrei R. a dit…

Can you re-up this, please?