4/10/2010

THE M & M'S - My boyfriend's back

SINGLES: THE M & M'S My boyfriend's back * / Knock Knock Knock° / I'm tired° EP 1980 Quark & Line records wav
*Produced by Larry Whitman
°Produced by Geets Romo
The M & M's: Marci Marks: vocals / Harlan Hollander: guitar /Steven Huff: bass / ?: drums .

The M & M's featured Marci Marks, Paul Collins' girlfriend on vocals.The b side "I'm tired" is on the Bomp compilation "The Roots of Powerpop" and "Knock Knock Knock" is an extra track unreleased elsewhere & included only on the german Line Records ep.
This single is certified pure bubblegum pop !


Thanks to Fabien for music & scans !

7 commentaires:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

THE M & M'S: "My boyfriend's back" ep wav + covers

Enjoy it & leave comments !

Curty Ray a dit…

Nice!

Harlan Hollander a dit…

I played guitar on this..It's been a while but it was a great little single.

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

Hi Harlan
Yes it's a great powerpop single
Happy to hear you...

Unknown a dit…

And I played keyboards on the single. The band's name MNMs was an acronym for "Marcy and Me (Jackie Shaw)". Unfortunately, I was fired from my own band after we recorded the 3 songs ("I'm Tired", "Knock Knock Knock", and "My Boyfriend's Back." Band romances often get in the way of great art. But they were also fun.

Unknown a dit…

And I played keyboards on the single. The band's name MNMs was an acronym for "Marcy and Me (Jackie Shaw)". Unfortunately, I was fired from my own band after we recorded the 3 songs ("I'm Tired", "Knock Knock Knock", and "My Boyfriend's Back." Band romances often get in the way of great art. But they were also fun.

Unknown a dit…

And I played keyboards on the single. The band's name MNMs was an acronym for Marcy and Me - Jackie Shaw. Unfortunately, I was fired from my own band after we recorded the 3 songs "I'm Tired", "Knock Knock Knock", and "My Boyfriend's Back." Band romances often get in the way of great art. But they were also fun.